Identify—study launched (via teleconference)
- Review measurement focus, process and participants
- Schedule investigation (onsite/remote)
Investigate—(research and Interview)
- Minimally invasive to customer
- Participants include a cross-section of the enterprise (Finance IT business)
Collect—All available information is collected. Additional information is gathered after follow-ups and during the compilation phase
|Economic Model—Supporting Details Collaborative iterative process.
- Final customer review to ensure adoption and support of findings
Executive Findings Report—20 - 40 page presentation for CXO’s summarizing business problem, solution decision, value realized and prescriptive guidance to harvest additional value.
Marketing ROI Study—A detailed, multi-page (6-14), marketing case study told in a graphical, prose style complimented by a 1 page sales sheet
- A subset of customer material, masking sensitive or proprietary data to maintain integrity of the study without compromising or exposing the customer
- Thoughtware Worldwide produces content written in collaboration with the customer and the underwriter to ensure alignment of messaging and publication approval